A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Jungle

Jungle

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Jungle

Postby Steve Mann on March 16th, 2011, 5:06 pm

In this dream I am in a forest setting walking through underbrush when I notice a pride of lions. I am then hiding behind a tree as they pass by. I am calm, quiet and hardly breathing. I notice birds flying, a yellow butterfly lands beside me. I can sense the movement of a snake behind me but I can't see it. I can just see the lions going as I back away from the tree in the opposite direction toward a clearing, moving slowly so as not to step on anything. I reach the edge of the forest and walk into sunshine.
I have a doctor's appointment scheduled for blood tests in the week following.
Steve Mann
Dream Lover

Re: Jungle

Postby chase on April 16th, 2011, 8:08 pm

The forest represents a state of confusion. Think of the statement "we're not out of the woods, yet." The lions symbolize aspects of your personality that are controlling. Either your own need to control others or someone else that trying to control you. The butterfly symbolizes something important to you that is sensitive. The snake reflects a personality trait or situation that sacrifices everything to negativity or that you can't trust with anything.

If the dream is in fact related to your doctor's appointment then the lions may symbolize your projection of your doctors trying to control your health choices. The woods reflecting your confusion about your health problems. You're not totally sure about how to approach it. The butterfly may symbolize something you don't want to give up or reveal to your doctors. The yellow color symbolizes actualization which means your choices and direction is life is creating a situation where you are really sensitive about not wanting to discuss something with your doctor. The snake may represent a health choice or unpleasant development in your life that you don't trust or possibly makes you feel as though everything is corrupted if you have to face it. Like a diagnosis you don't want to hear.

If you reach the end of the forest and walk out into the sunshine this would symbolize you leaving this state of confusion into a more pleasant situation. Possibly because you avoided a problem with your health, your doctors, or bad news you may have been expecting to hear from your doctors.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion