A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - LOOSING TEETH AND HAIR

LOOSING TEETH AND HAIR

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

LOOSING TEETH AND HAIR

Postby Angels2014 on August 29th, 2013, 9:21 pm

I was at the dentist. I went in the bathroom and felt something loose in my mouth. My teeth/crowns were falling or getting loose. One of the teeth was bleeding. I saw beads and small pieces of clear plastic coming out of my mouth, coming out the teeth. Also, when I touched my head, noticed that I was losing my hair.
Angels2014
Dream Guide

Re: LOOSING TEETH AND HAIR

Postby ElizVanZee on August 31st, 2013, 12:52 pm

Where you might be sensing a failing in your intelligence (teeth falling) you could instead see simply a psychological perception of insecurity or uncertainty about the intelligence you possess. (loose teeth) There is also a perception of making a sacrifice when thinking there is a failing in your intelligence or when being uncertain about your own intelligence. (bleeding tooth)

The mention of “teeth or crowns” implies that what you could instead see a failing in, or have uncertainty about, is the man-made justification for natural intelligence. (as crowns cover a tooth) [People often judge a person’s intelligence upon their level of education among other things. God does not.]

What comes out of the mouth refers to those words or ideas being spoken . The beads would usually suggest the idea of arts and crafts. Here the idea of crafts in addition to other ideas (plastic pieces) are seen being spoken of . When “coming out of the teeth”, these ideas may be conveying the extent of your intelligence. By describing the small pieces as plastic pieces it is also implied that these ideas could be given a different form. [The scene may be suggesting simply that what you have to speak about may not be helping you to obtain a stronger sense of having intelligence because only the idea of having knowledge/information can give a person this.]

Losing hair (which represents the thoughts coming from your mind) can often suggest losing thought over something as in worry. Touching the head can suggest that you may need to get more of a feel for your mind and its ability to think – that worry about your intelligence is not the answer. [The popular expression is, “if you don’t use it you lose it”.]

On a physical level, the teeth would represent friends and acquaintances – people from whom you obtain information. They are not “family” because family is better represented by “the members of the body” – arms, legs. Friends come and go but family is always "family". You may be feeling that you could be making a sacrifice through the loss of a friend.
ElizVanZee
Dream Guide

Return to General Dream Discussion