A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Ex helps me move out

Ex helps me move out

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Ex helps me move out

Postby Bashirah on May 22nd, 2012, 10:14 am

HEllooo,

Soo I had this dream that my Ex was moving in with me.. He was following me to my apartment. I knew I really didnt want him to move in with me.. but I had already told him he could so I was just like "whatever" So anyways I end up showing him this painting outside of my apartment.. Its a painting of like the moon and the Sun and the sky basically all together.. I love the painting soo Much and I marvel at it as I show him.... Him and I ended our relationship in a very traumatic way Btw... This relationship changed me alot.. But then just recently I had another dream that this guy I use to just "talk" with, he was helping me move OUT of my old apartment.. We were moving Boxes.. But at one point I went to the restroom in the dressar? Idk Feedback?
Bashirah
Dream Lover

Re: Ex helps me move out

Postby chase on May 22nd, 2012, 1:42 pm

What's going on in your life right now? What's been on your mind the most?
chase
Dream Expert

Postby Bashirah on May 29th, 2012, 3:27 pm

chase wrote:What's going on in your life right now? What's been on your mind the most?

As-of-now-I-am-going-through-a-siuaion-whee-the-guy-I-really-liked-i-found-out-hes-been-messing-around-with-my-best-friend.-They-had-both-been-keeping-it-a-secret.-This-is-something-similar-that-happene.d-in-a-few-relationships-bu-Itook-a-different-approach-this-time..so-Iguess-its-actually-self-explanatory
Bashirah
Dream Lover

Postby chase on May 29th, 2012, 6:49 pm

It sounds like the dreams are reflecting your disappointment and how you it forced on you. Being forced to change how good you felt about a guy.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion