A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Butterfly flying out of my leg

Butterfly flying out of my leg

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Butterfly flying out of my leg

Postby Brillo1 on May 17th, 2012, 4:29 pm

Hi Everybody

Wondering, I had a dream, it was there was a really bad pain in my upper left and thigh (leg). Then my leg opened a little slit and a butterfly flu out and the pain disappeared. Does anybody know the interpretation of this?

Have a good day!
Brillo1
Dream Lover

Re: Butterfly flying out of my leg

Postby chase on May 17th, 2012, 5:35 pm

Can you give us some background information about your life at the moment? What's been on your mind the most?
chase
Dream Expert

Postby Brillo1 on May 18th, 2012, 8:54 pm

Life is good at mo, working away lots of hobbies. Things on my mind at present would be thinking that somebody is ripping me off financially, i.e builder doing work and over charging. Also some friends are in new relationships and seem to be cot up in them and have not got time for conversations on the phone, to busy to have decent chat.
Brillo1
Dream Lover

Postby chase on May 19th, 2012, 12:25 pm

Butterflies in dreams usually represent something we are sensitive about letting go of. Something we want to keep. Thighs represent stamina or our ability to keep going. Staying power.

If the dream is about the building issues the butterfly may represent your money that you don't want to let go of and the pain in the thigh reflects how the high costs are making you feel that you can't continue the job. The butterfly flying away may represent you not caring about the money anymore and then noticing your problems don't matter. Possibly, a sign that paying the builder may be in your best interest long term.

If the dream is about the issues with friendships it may be a sign that you fear losing your friend and it's effecting your ability to believe in the friendship is going to last The butterfly going away may be a sign that if you just stop caring so much about it that things will take care of themselves.
chase
Dream Expert

Postby Brillo1 on May 19th, 2012, 9:54 pm

Thank you so much for your reply (chase) yr reply makes alot of sense. Thank you.
Brillo1
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion