A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Pregnancy test unopened, put in purse dream

Pregnancy test unopened, put in purse dream

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Pregnancy test unopened, put in purse dream

Postby JMoreland82 on May 14th, 2012, 10:19 pm

i had a dream the other night, i had been sick with a baaad sinus headache and my ears had been hurting. My boyfriend and i was at a friend's house. I said we could stay, just had to lay down somewhere.... anyways, i had fallen asleep and had this dream. I couldn't remember it when i first woke up, but the next day i had. My dream as of what i rememeber is this..... I had bought a pregnancy test, and put it in a purse, and i was happy.... that was my dream. Funny thing is i don't carry purses..... now i feel like there is some meaning behind it that i am just not seeing. *sigh*
JMoreland82
Dream Lover

Re: Pregnancy test unopened, put in purse dream

Postby chase on May 15th, 2012, 12:51 am

What's been on your mind the most lately?
chase
Dream Expert

Postby JMoreland82 on May 15th, 2012, 11:31 am

sinus issues have been on my mind lately. lol plus how lucky i have been to find a good guy for once :)
JMoreland82
Dream Lover

Postby chase on May 16th, 2012, 1:46 am

Can you expand on that answer a little bit? How have the sinus issues been effecting you? And what are doing about the sinus issues?
chase
Dream Expert

Postby JMoreland82 on May 16th, 2012, 12:47 pm

I have been taking medications to get it to stop. But when my sinus's get bad i get sick to my stomach, real weak like, my ears are extremely painful, and insane migraines. But now last night i had another pregnancy dream, and i am not concerned of pregnancy, but it keeps popping up in dreams i rarely have. my newest dream is my boyfriend was talking to me about getting pregnant and was happy.... i have no clue, but with my closest friends (whom cannot have kids anymore) and i, i am starting to wonder what is up. they are having baby dreams of someone close to them.
JMoreland82
Dream Lover

Postby chase on May 16th, 2012, 11:06 pm

Purses in dreams ususally reflect your sense of identity or something that makes you feel complete. Any positive changes in your life?
chase
Dream Expert

Postby JMoreland82 on May 17th, 2012, 9:20 pm

Ummm a good boyfriend for once.... but we been seening each other since january 1st ish.....plus i have known him for yeeears....so i already have one level of relationship with him.... friends for years...
JMoreland82
Dream Lover

Postby chase on May 17th, 2012, 10:41 pm

A pregnancy test in a dream may reflect your need to verify that this relationship is going places or that your boyfriend loves you. If you place the test in your purse this probably reflects you using this verification to feel complete as a person.

Have you been talking to your boyfriend about your relationship to see where he stands? Or testing him in some way?
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion