A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Dying Love - No legs

Dying Love - No legs

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Dying Love - No legs

Postby cla on March 1st, 2011, 5:42 am

I was with with a male either the person I love or a mutual friend that I worked for in the past. We were walking in a parking lot outside of a strip mall. In the parking lot there were tables with bins on them. There was a broken pay phone with money all over and people taking the money. A few tables down there was a quarter on table the man I was with pointed for me to take it. I didn’t take it (because it was from the broken pay phone and I felt like it would have been stealing)
As we were walking on another table, the person I love was lying there he had no legs and was dying. He was very afraid. Our mutual friend looked understanding? Compassionate? I was calm I held him and told him I loved him and it was okay (his eyes were closed while he was lying on the table) He was calmer and opened his eyes and said he loved me too he seemed okay then he died. I felt okay in the dream.
cla
Dream Lover

Re: Dying Love - No legs

Postby chase on March 1st, 2011, 10:43 am

Can you give us some background information about your current life situation? Current fears, anxieties, conflicts, or frustrations?
chase
Dream Expert

Postby cla on March 1st, 2011, 7:21 pm

Background Information: We've been dating 3 years. We get along very very well. He is much older than I am. I fairly recently realized that I want to / could see myself married to him - not right now but, in the future. He hasn't seriously asked me but we've discussed it and both feel the same. When trying to think of conflicts and/or frustrations the only thing I came up with is that a lack of confidence and/or motivation stops him from using his talents and I have found it mildly frustrating in the past. There were no fears or anxieties before, but, I have been thinking a lot about loss today.
cla
Dream Lover

Postby chase on March 2nd, 2011, 4:32 pm

cla wrote:I was with with a male either the person I love or a mutual friend that I worked for in the past. We were walking in a parking lot outside of a strip mall. In the parking lot there were tables with bins on them. There was a broken pay phone with money all over and people taking the money. A few tables down there was a quarter on table the man I was with pointed for me to take it. I didn’t take it (because it was from the broken pay phone and I felt like it would have been stealing)
As we were walking on another table, the person I love was lying there he had no legs and was dying. He was very afraid. Our mutual friend looked understanding? Compassionate? I was calm I held him and told him I loved him and it was okay (his eyes were closed while he was lying on the table) He was calmer and opened his eyes and said he loved me too he seemed okay then he died. I felt okay in the dream.

Malls in dreams represent social customs and choices. It usually points to decisions about how we want to act,or how we want to live. The parking lot represents being emotionally or psychologically stuck. This may possibly be reflecting your frustrations with your boyfriend or other area of your life that isn't changing.

Quarters usually symbolize activation or getting something started. In this case your unwillingness to take the quarter symbolizes your hesitation to start something in your life. You may feel like you want something to happen naturally and honestly. You may not want to force it.

The phonebooth most likely symbolizes your desire for an experience that requires you to do something to make it happen. The broken phone booth sounds like a symbol for you wanting to to encourage something to happen, but you can't.

Legs in dreams symbolizes independence or traction. How well is person or situation progressing. If you boyfriend has no legs this may symbolize your frustrations with him not using his full talents that you mentioned.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion