A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - feces on the floor of the toilet

feces on the floor of the toilet

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

feces on the floor of the toilet

Postby tmarie on May 1st, 2012, 3:38 am

i had a dream that me dead sister pooed on the floor of the toilet, it was a lot and hugh poo and i had to pack it and clean the floor because it was so embarasing.
can someone please tell me the meaning. Thank You
tmarie
Dream Lover

Re: feces on the floor of the toilet

Postby chase on May 1st, 2012, 8:44 am

Pooing in an inappropriate manner usually reflects a problem that is being dealt with in a messy or irresponsible way. It may also represent a lack of concern for others or your rush to deal with it to the point that it creates other problems.

Can you give us some background information about your life and what's been on your mind the most around the time of the dream? And what is your most honest feelings and memories about your late sister?
chase
Dream Expert

Postby tmarie on May 1st, 2012, 10:53 am

my sister and i are friends nothoing bad about her.
Ive personally broken a relationship from my partner, 8 weeks to our engagement. he broke the relationship and he tells everyone that ask that i broke the relationship which has made me loose friends. Its been painful and i just want to get over it. i relly dont talk about it because i just want it to die down. I only discuss it with a God-mother and a mature friend.
tmarie
Dream Lover

Postby chase on May 1st, 2012, 11:18 am

The dream is definitely reflecting this broken relationship issue. The poo on the bathroom floor most likely reflects the abrupt and toxic nature of the break up. Poo represents you being finished with the relationship. So pooh on the floor is a reflection of this relationship being over in a messy way or in way that causes more problems. The bathroom itself is a symbol for your perspective on the breakup.

The cleaning you have to do probably symbolizes you having to play the part of public relations or explaining yourself to people about what happened.

The dream is probably just a sign that you feel this break up is a big mess now and a bit distracting.
chase
Dream Expert

Postby tmarie on May 1st, 2012, 6:25 pm

Thank you, its very true. the relationship has cost me friends. it was indeed messy break up and i had to create a clear picture so that people dont have a wrong percept of both of us. its real, its true. but am surprise to see my late sister did the poo.
tmarie
Dream Lover

Postby chase on May 1st, 2012, 8:02 pm

Tell me more about your sister. Was she older or younger? And if you had to describe her personality what would you label her as?
chase
Dream Expert

Postby tmarie on May 3rd, 2012, 4:14 am

my sister died 7 years ago and she is older than me. she is a very strict person but nice. she died couple of months when i travelled abroad.

like i told you earlier that i broke up from a relationship few week to our engagement. i had a dream that i saw my dead sister getting married on a saturday. i was there to support her but we had some few problem. The bra she was meant to wear was wet, she does not have a wedding dress because its just a vow she was making, she does not have a man to be joined together with and as the wedding was dragging, some guy are laughing at us. As we were trying to rush inside, i realise that she will be joined with me but i was very rough, wearing a brown sandal and my feet was dusty. As we enter the hall, the pastor that was officiating the wedding announced to the congregation that the wedding is postponed to the following day which is sunday. He said even though my sister was crying to him that she want to be married on saturday, she is not prepared or ready and that she has delayed him so he will wed her the following day which is sunday.
I was confused when i woke up because i dont know why i keep dreaming about her these day. In waking life, i was the one to be married before my partner broke the relationhip for no obvious reason.
tmarie
Dream Lover

Postby chase on May 3rd, 2012, 7:45 am

I think your sister in the dreams represents your boyfriend not wanting to be with you because you weren't perfectly acting like he wanted.

The second dream sounds like it's reflecting your disappointment with not being able to get married and that people are not listening to you or taking your side. The people that laugh at you in the second dream sounds like you feel that old friends think you're acting ridiculous (not that you are, just that you feel that way).

The ending of the dream with Saturday and Sunday symbolism may be reflecting may reflect your wish to have all of this over and it's not going away. This is a lingering embarrassment.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion