A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Friends dream

Friends dream

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Friends dream

Postby bacchen on March 1st, 2011, 5:35 am

My friend told me of a dream she had. I know it holds significances of some sort because of the content. Her and I would be much obliged to see what you have to say about it.

Last night i dreamed that i was sitting in an auditorium with some people from my high school. the seats were pretty empty, just a few scattered people. we were supposed to be listening to a man speak, but i was sitting with my back to him just chatting with my old friends. a woman came up to me and told me to come with her, that i needed to see something, so i let her lead me to another area outside. there was a coffin in a patch of grass in front of a small, geometric structure, the size of a shed but the tasteful designe and lines of modern architecture.

They opened the coffin and a braid was in it. the braid that my cousin danny used to wear when he was little, because he was afraid of haircuts.
i picked it up and my heart started to die. i was crying. i knew it meant he was dead.
they explained why he was dead but i couldn't hear them. then they brought his body out in two sections. he was... cut in half...
they took the braid from me and put it back into the coffin. then they laid him on top of it and covered him in a black silk. closed it. led me away.

------------------------
Also, I just woke up from an interesting one. Something about rich and powerful people who got to a point where they owned too much and it was detrimental or something and they enacted a plan " Dark Angel ". In the dream I was with some other family members raiding a store for food and supplies. Nothing much more than that, just thought I would share :P
bacchen
Dream Lover

Re: Friends dream

Postby chase on March 1st, 2011, 10:23 am

bacchen wrote:My friend told me of a dream she had. I know it holds significances of some sort because of the content. Her and I would be much obliged to see what you have to say about it.

Last night i dreamed that i was sitting in an auditorium with some people from my high school. the seats were pretty empty, just a few scattered people. we were supposed to be listening to a man speak, but i was sitting with my back to him just chatting with my old friends. a woman came up to me and told me to come with her, that i needed to see something, so i let her lead me to another area outside. there was a coffin in a patch of grass in front of a small, geometric structure, the size of a shed but the tasteful designe and lines of modern architecture.

They opened the coffin and a braid was in it. the braid that my cousin danny used to wear when he was little, because he was afraid of haircuts.
i picked it up and my heart started to die. i was crying. i knew it meant he was dead.
they explained why he was dead but i couldn't hear them. then they brought his body out in two sections. he was... cut in half...
they took the braid from me and put it back into the coffin. then they laid him on top of it and covered him in a black silk. closed it. led me away.

The highschool auditorium scenario represents a situation in the dreamer's life that is being made clear to them. A person or situation may be making itself known or revealing the truth. Because it's happening in a highschool it may reflect an issue in their life where they want to become more powerful or gain status. If they aren't listening to the person speaking then this is a bad sign because it shows that they are ignoring something that may be important.

The coffin that is opened represents an issue in the dreamers life that they have accepted, or given up on.

Braided hair in dreams represents repetitive thoughts, or a thinking pattern that keeps circling in their minds. Something that may be difficult to stop thinking once they do. If the hair is from a cousin then it reflects this repetitive thinking pattern either being about the cousin, or based on a personality trait that is represented by the cousin. In the case the dreamer needs to ask themselves what feelings or memories stand out the most about this person and apply that to themselves.

If the cousins hair was braided because he was afraid of haircuts, then this braided hair may also symbolize a return to an old habit because they are afraid of changing.
chase
Dream Expert

Re: Friends dream

Postby chase on March 1st, 2011, 10:30 am

bacchen wrote:-
Also, I just woke up from an interesting one. Something about rich and powerful people who got to a point where they owned too much and it was detrimental or something and they enacted a plan " Dark Angel ". In the dream I was with some other family members raiding a store for food and supplies. Nothing much more than that, just thought I would share :P

The rich and powerful people who owned too much and enact this "Dark Angel" plan may represent you or someone in your life that is too good at something and now what to share with others or help others in a way that may not being totally moral or genuine. The raiding of the store for food and supplies may symbolize some area of your life that you are eager to maintain. You are doing something to ensure that you can keep feeling certain ways.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion