A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - A beautiful multicoloured bird

A beautiful multicoloured bird

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

A beautiful multicoloured bird

Postby Phoofy on March 14th, 2012, 2:44 pm

Hi there. Background info...going through a spiritual journey currently. Am trying to meditate 3 times a week. Work part time as a nurse but have lost my passion and confidence for ward work and would like to focus on a more healing/therapeutic avenue. Been trying for a another baby ivf for nearly 2 years without success. Fell pregnant naturally at the end of last year and miscarried at 8 weeks. Had a mini clairvoyant reading where she was getting the image of a big puffed up wren... That to her symbolised a very proud mother "look what I have achieved". She also said she saw me with 3 children. She also said she saw a rainbow which symbolised to her that i see messages.The other night I dreamt that a big Beautiful multicoloured bird flew through the window and came and sat on mine and my daughters lap, my husband came to sit with us and we treated the bird like one of the family.. Like it belonged.

In a separate dream in the same night I dreamt that weatoll on 4 year old twin boys whose mum was very sick with the view to adopting them if she didn't survive. We also took on a teenager who just needed a home for a year or so whilst they finished school. I was very excited that we would have such a large family but anxious. I then had an argument with my boss and quit my job as a paediatric nurse. I was then more worried with regards to lack of money.

Any ideas.... Or am I just rethinking the clairvoyant reading?
Phoofy
Dream Lover

Re: A beautiful multicoloured bird

Postby chase on March 14th, 2012, 8:20 pm

What colors were on the bird?
chase
Dream Expert

Postby Phoofy on March 14th, 2012, 9:41 pm

All colours. Blue red yellow purple green
Phoofy
Dream Lover

Postby chase on March 15th, 2012, 10:37 am

The multi-colored bird may actually symbolize some aspect of yourself that is transcending negativity. Birds usually reflect how a person is overcoming a problem or leaving the past behind. Rainbows usually symbolize harmonization. So you are either considering transcending something or it may feel like it's happening automatically (landing in your lap). Anything landing in you lap on a dream might point to luck or amazement that something happened all by itself. Perhaps, an opportunity to get rid of a problem has presented itself.

The adoption dream may symbolize someone else's ideas that you are considering for yourself. Or finishing something for someone else.
chase
Dream Expert

Postby Phoofy on March 16th, 2012, 3:12 am

Thankyou
Phoofy
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion