A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - my friend kept her deceased mother on her sofa

my friend kept her deceased mother on her sofa

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

my friend kept her deceased mother on her sofa

Postby dreamer843 on April 3rd, 2013, 9:13 am

Dream: Two dreams were of my friend keeping her deceased mother on her sofa. I was upset about this but didnt express that to her. Another dream i was taking my students on a roller coaster ride and the ride was about to begin when my friends mother hopped over the seat to get to her seat before the ride started.
The most recent dream i went to my friends home and her mother was at her home (deceased ,but she looked fine and her eyes were open) i left the room and came back noticing that my friend had removed her from the house, the area were her deceased mother was yucky and there was some napkins and a spray cleaner next to the mess. The mess reminded me of when there is fruit in a fruit bowl all fruit looks apppitizing but when you pick fruit up it had rotted on the bottom resulting in rotting juice from fruit.
I was eating sime barely burnt bread which was not very good ( my friends home is not very clean so i really dont eat any food in her home).

Significant Life Events: Bills that day

4 months ago a good friends mother had passed away unexpectedly.

Background: Female, age:37
White
Preschool teacher

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: My friend is depressed she is trying to finalize all bills and papet work for her deceased mother. She has been hitting a wall where some checks are not being handed over to her from her mothers job

Relationship Status: married

When And How Often: About a month and a half ago
dreamer843
Dream Lover

Re: my friend kept her deceased mother on her sofa

Postby chase on May 30th, 2020, 6:28 pm

Your friend keeping the deceased mother on the sofa while it upsets you sounds like a symbol for her being depressed. You being upset in the dream and not expressing it to her might be signalling that you are annoying by her being comfortable depressed or grieving when you think she should get over it? Or not bring it up to you at least?
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion