A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - green garden clear water

green garden clear water

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

green garden clear water

Postby shoshana on April 2nd, 2013, 11:47 pm

I dreamed i walked into an evangelist house( my mother) she was on the phone with a prisoner her son stressing about not being able to contact another lady. I saw a beautiful green garden and she had cooked and was eating some of the greens out of the garden.she was happy and dancing around while eating. I saw a long clear water swimming pool that reached from the left side of there house to the corner where the stop sign was .removing the four houses that is there. the evangelist did something she would never do in real life she offered me her plate of greens and to eat from her plate.The prisoner on the phone her son said to her mom listen to her(me).I was trying to explaine that the person she was trying to contact was not trying to purposly ignore her, she was to on the phone.and she would contact the evangelist when she was done. when i meantioned the pool she was smiling saying "and they aint worried about the measurments either.( Of pool)
shoshana
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion