A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - All seeing eye revealed by flock of birds- spiritual warfare

All seeing eye revealed by flock of birds- spiritual warfare

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

All seeing eye revealed by flock of birds- spiritual warfare

Postby dreamer826 on March 30th, 2013, 10:17 pm

Dream: i dreamt i was back in wakefield(currently with father in birmingham) with my mum and my sisters we was sat in a car near our home, it was dark and raining, we was discussing about the day of judgement or qiyamat in islam, we was actually asking God when will this day come, then it started to thunder and lightining struck most of the area in front, and i was awe struck, then a beatiful flock of birds came and formed together triangle with an eye in middle (all seeing eye) it was glowing greenish an then my mum started saying som1 here has wrong beliefs to me, then i started to speak about my experience with jesus christ that happend bout 2 years ago, i was regretting that i rejected christ because im muslim , then i remembered the experience of the holy spirit and the holy anointing oil that was pouring out of my forehead.. currently i have lost my connection to God and i am regretting that i told jesus and holy spirit to go at that time but i did because i lost my faith in islam , now i am in spiritual death and my sins have encompassed me, i said to my mum i should of become a christian and i wouldnt of ended up like this, then the birds flew away,

Significant Life Events: wats always on my mind.. my spiritual state and how im going to get healed beacause im suffering in internal darkness for over a year

Background: im 21 british pakistani unemployed

Mental Illness Or Depression: ive been depressed due to losing my connection to god

Feelings About People: my mother has always been good to me, just wanna say this is second dream iv had of my mum had 1 day before but that was just her saying shes financialy in trouble so i gave her 20 quid

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: march 30th 2013
dreamer826
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion