A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - fighting

fighting

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

fighting

Postby dreamer811 on March 27th, 2013, 8:39 pm

Dream: I was walking into a Store nd there was this guy nd this big fat butch looking girl was around my age shaved head white baggy clothes she said something to me then last I remember I threw on the grill tht they have at corner stores like the 1 at circle k I was scared to punch her my hand was shakeing but I just punched her then I kept hitting her she was screaming there was blood all over my hands my clothes I could not stop hitting her. She screamed louder begging me to stop I grabed her around her neck put my forearm against her throat nd kept punching her with my other hand the Boy she was with just stood there nd no employee came out its like no One hurd her screams nd crys by the time i decided to stop her face was like nearly broken her eyes were poofy blood surrounded us on the grill her lip was busted her face was swollen her 2 front teeth nd 1 side tooth was missing I was wearing a white shirt nd there was so much blood I walked out the Store scared my hand was still My tummy was upside down I went walking towards a school nd crawled on this wet grass somehow ended up right in Michaels car nd all the wet grass took the blood off my hands but no one asked bout my shirt.. I woke up teriffied it was all dream..

Significant Life Events: A girl I got a crush on just working almost 2 wks straight
No fears I have a crush on a female

Background: 21 female

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I love my brother my family I dk this girl I www fighting are this guy I have a great relationship with my family.. but my dad had raped me when I was younger I forgave nd moved on..

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: About a hr ago nd no
dreamer811
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion