A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Vegetables

Vegetables

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Vegetables

Postby Angels2014 on March 27th, 2013, 8:34 am

We were at my husband’s aunt house in Florida. I asked her husband at what time the supermarket was closing. It was already 7:00pm. He told me that it was already closed. My son and I were getting ready to make our little salad rolls. We had lettuce, tomatoes and I needed some cucumber. I asked the uncle if he had any. He told me they were in the fridge. He took a package out and gave it to me but they were corn.

Then, I see myself going to the bedroom. My son was sleeping in my bed. He looked at me with a smile. I told him that he took the wrong bed then he left. I put my pillow on the bed and I went to the bathroom to put my things on the vanity. Then woke up.
Angels2014
Dream Guide

Re: Vegetables

Postby dreamer809 on March 27th, 2013, 2:55 pm

The cucumber could symbolize a need for self-care and a chance to refresh/recuperate. The corn would symbolize something you have too much of in your life, or something that you take for granted.
With trying to cook for your son & then dreaming of your son sleeping in your bed and then you going `to your bathroom/vanity, maybe internally you feel like if you weren;t so busy caring for your son you might have a chance to care for yourself ?

Did you have any emotional feelings in the dream or were you just walking through it? I tend to think there is more significance with a feeling dream.
dreamer809
Dream Lover

Re: Vegetables

Postby Angels2014 on March 29th, 2013, 6:23 am

Hi Dreamer809.

No there was not really big emotional feeling in the dream. The dream maybe a reaction I'm having because we are going to be visiting my husband's aunt and uncle in Florida. I have Celiac disease (allergy to gluten) and I know how his aunt is a bit concern about that. It is probably why in the dream when I asked the uncle if the supermarket was open, it was probably because I wanted to get something safe for me to eat.... I don't know!
Angels2014
Dream Guide

Return to General Dream Discussion