A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - I want to know what this dream means

I want to know what this dream means

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

I want to know what this dream means

Postby Lovegivesmehope on March 26th, 2013, 11:00 pm

I have had this dream for three nights in a row now an I was wondering what it means I only remember a few parts of it thought

It starts off with me as a little kid holding an egg that is my brother I somehow got out of my egg and I was crying eyes out because I didn't want to put him in the box where I was supposed to I was fighting with the people in charge but then then finally separated us

In the next part everyone is on a convertor belt and my friend an I are talking suddenly I stop talking and stare at a boy who is about two years older then me i think that it is my brother from when I lost him in his egg (don't ask me how he is older then me i don't know what that was like that) after My friend and I get to the place that we are staying at I walk up to him sure that he is my brother now and say "Jason!!! Its you I missed you so much!!!" He has a very confused expression so I walk away

Then the next part that I remember is going to the lake with my friends and laying on floating devices with Jason near so I try to talk to him but he just ignores me then I get out and I walk inside and find my mom my friend is also with me right when I'm about to ask my mom if Jason is my brother he walks in and starts walking on our direction we stare at each other not saying anything he asks my mom to speak in privet she nods and leaves with him not even acknowledging that i was still there

That is all that I remember please help me figure out what it means.
Lovegivesmehope
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion