A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - terrifying dream! please help!

terrifying dream! please help!

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

terrifying dream! please help!

Postby maddiekidss on March 26th, 2013, 9:19 am

it started out a black cat was following me around everywhere . no matter where i went it would just appear. i had this awful vibe coming from the cat. a evil feeling that seemed so obvious but no matter who i tried to tell no one would listen to me. eventually after a while people started acting extreamly wierd and possesed there eyes glowed green and they almost appeared to be zombies. i was then at my grandmothers house with my cousin she became infected but could somehow come in and out of the hypnosis to talk to me. my little 5 year old cousin whos father died last month then became infected,his father (who is actually dead in real life) took my baby cousin , his son , out back . i watched him cut his sons head off with a sword! i spacifically remember watching it fall to the ground it was terrible! some time passed and after some running crying and freaking out we were suddenly a huge crowd on a hill staring into almost a divine or holy sun. like the sun was the presence of something more than just the sun. like it was god or a higher power. we all stared aat it with glowing green eyes and my cousin (the one who had not gotten there head chopped off) looked at me and said " this is better, its how its sapposed to be , its our destiny to be this way, its a new time." then i woke up. creepiest dream ever.
maddiekidss
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion