A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - President, co-worker dying, celebrity

President, co-worker dying, celebrity

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

President, co-worker dying, celebrity

Postby dreamer795 on March 25th, 2013, 7:39 pm

Dream: I was the president, my VP was my current real life delivery partner, Wes. We were in an office/retreat in the Colorado mountains. I was in a room inside of a building with big glass windows that showed the green mountains. I was doing some president work, but Wes was no where to be found. I asked one of my aides where he was and was told that he was hiking. I was annoyed that he wasn't there, but not really surprised.

My aide then told me that the person who had asked for a meeting was there and ready to see me when I was ready. I told my aide to send her in. Kathy Bates, the actress, walked into my office and stood, facing me, in front of the windows. She told me that she wanted to be my Vice President. I told her that I already had a VP, so I didn't need her. She said, 'You don't need to worry about him anymore...'

Suddenly a bunch of missiles hit the mountains outside the windows. Evert part of the mountain that I could see was covered with red and orange explosions. Kathy Bates stood in beween me and the window with her arms folded and a frightening smile on her face, as if to say give me what I want or this happens to you. I woke up at that point with her still smiling at me.

When I woke up, I did not feel as if I had had a nightmare, I was only confused.

Significant Life Events: Mostly, I was thinking about my new puppy: finishing up his early training, getting any toys or anything else that he needs, and getting all of his shots taken care of.

My brother is geting married, so there is a lot of planning for the wedding going on. Other than that, the only events are work and the new puppy.

I'm not experiencing any fears, frustrations or relationship issues.

Background: I am a 25 year old white male. I work as a home delivery driver for Best Buy. I graduated from culinary school 3 years ago.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I don't like Wes very much. I think that hechas a bad attitude. We get along well enough when we have to work together, but I would never socialize with him outside of work.

I don't know anything about Kathy Bates. I'm not even sure if I've seen one of her movies. I know that I haven't thought of her for any reason in years.

The aide was just a creation of my brain, but seemed competent. I liked him.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: It occured a few days ago. It is not recurring.
dreamer795
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion