A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Damaged Horses

Damaged Horses

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Damaged Horses

Postby Lorretta on March 25th, 2013, 1:34 am

I had a dream a few years ago that I lived in an apartment made like row houses. The doors opened to the street on each unit but the units were attached. I went next door and knocked. When the door opened, I walked into a ranch (outdoors). There were many horses running away from the ranch. I love horses and wanted one because they were just running away. The one in particular that had my interest had a twisted off hind leg. It looked as if it was twisted off like taffy. A man said "You don't want any of those horses, they are damaged!" He kept saying that, yet I wanted it anyway. As I watched the horse run by me, I noticed his anus was as large (and wide) as the whole rear of his body. Manure was dropping out by the loads as he ran. It reminded me of full garbage bags dropping out. The other horses also had strange problems but they were not the focus. I remember being very distraught that "my" horse was getting away. I woke up but couldn't shake the dream.

Events: During that time, I had been consumed with trying to leave a live-in relationship that was controlling, but he kept convincing me to stay or come back. This went on for about 2 years.
Lorretta
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion