A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Stripper

Stripper

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Stripper

Postby dreamer791 on March 24th, 2013, 10:28 pm

Dream: I could see myself on stage at strip club pole dancing. When i was done i got dressed in regular clothes and walked to my apartment (not my apartment in real life) i went in and was talking to my mom who was there and she found out i was stripper and was telling me was disappointed and i was so much better than that and why could i don't something else i too smart to be a lowly stripper, ect. i just walk out and left, i had the attitude of 'whatever, i don't care, there's nothing i can do about..' then i walking down the street and i started walking with some old women i didn't know and i thought to myself i should help her out. then all of sudden i was in a shopping area with bars and whatnot. i saw a friend from my real life i am not longer friends with (and who is very slutty in real life) i didn't want to talk to her at all, i was very annoyed that i ran into her. I went and got in my car (which is red and anytime i dream about having a car they always red). when i was in my car i was on the passenger side and had a blanket (a fluffy comforter like from a bed) wrapped around the inside of the car to block the windows. then the same friend that i was trying to avoid came around to the side of the car where there was a gap in the blanket. she had her daughter with her in a shopping cart. she said'so you know that AIDS and gonerrha are on the rise you should be careful. and i thought to myself just b/c im a stripper doesn't mean i sleep around. i was insulted and just waved her off.

Significant Life Events: what to do with my life, what kind of job should I have,

changing hours at both my jobs, boyfriends illness,
wanting kids

fears: not enough money or time for myself, deciding which one is more important

Background: white female 32 lower middle class

Mental Illness Or Depression: Anxiety, depression,insomnia

Feelings About People: i love my mom and take her advice seriously we have a very open and healthy relationship. i do not like the friend or kid. the kid is an awful brat and the friend is a terrible, manipulate alcoholic slut and a terrible mom.

Relationship Status: common law married

When And How Often: a few days ago, not recurring
dreamer791
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion