A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - fighting with my landlord

fighting with my landlord

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

fighting with my landlord

Postby dreamer790 on March 24th, 2013, 6:52 pm

Dream: in my dream,i saw two girl, is like i helped them in my home, to pass time at my home, they want to leave, but is like they were not happy, i was thinking what might be the matter. but i know that i did not do any thing funny to them. i try to put them on so that they may leave in peace. i was trying to tell them to feel free and feel at home. i saw them sharing their cloths from their bag. i starting thinking may be the load is heavy on them. after sharing i was expecting they leave but they did not. as i was helping them, i think think in heart will they not thinking that am keeping them for self interest(loving). i look and they become three girls. one is saying good things about me very friendly. trying to convince the other two that they should stay till they were ready to continue their journey. is like i came to the front of the home and i saw the landlord coming with a man. asking me to go in the house to pack out all my belonging. that am leaving his house today. i asked him for what will he do such a thing to me, where is he expecting me to pack my things to. that i don`t own him credit. why should he ask me packing without notice. he told me ok that he is going to bring my things out by himself. i told him that he has no right to put my things out from the house that am paying for. that i have every right to bring any body to my home once am the one taking care of every bill. the landlord become more mad on me forcing to enter the house to bring my thing out. and i told him that entering the house mean that am going to kill him as a criminal of which he is since i don`t own him any money unpaid.the man that he came with look like a giant, i become little afraid of them, trying some one could come to assist me to fight them since they came for trouble.but i stopped the landlord from entering the house, i told him it is own the court that has right to pack me out. i was a holding a stick in hand to beat the giant man. as i stopped the landlord the man become calmed unable doing any thing. and i told them that if they want that am going to take the case to court for the court to judge. before i wake up from the sleep. knowing it was dream.

Significant Life Events: i want to traveling back to Nigeria. my family were worried to see me. so am planing to travel home.

Background: Am from Nigeria. am 37years old man. working

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: i don`t know any of the in real life. i have not met them all, the girls, the landlord and his man.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: last night.
dreamer790
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion