A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Work and sexual frustration.

Work and sexual frustration.

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Work and sexual frustration.

Postby dreamer785 on March 23rd, 2013, 8:18 pm

Dream: I really tried to find an explanation for this dream myself but couldn't...
In my dream I had a completely different job from my job in real life, I'm not exactly sure of all the details but it was some kind of spy work. I had to work with a few other individuals who all had their own awesome skills... Best way I could explain it, imagine the mission impossible show, we were sort of like that...
Anyways, one of the men I had to work closely with was very attractive. I remember being really uncomfortable whenever I was around him and I was often. I kept succumbing to distracting sexual thoughts throughout the week while working, until I finally got home and could hardly contain my frustration. All I wanted to do was get rid of it, to masturbate, but I was interrupted. An emergency at work had come up and our team had to head out immediately. I really didn't know or care what was going on, but never the less was dragged off to work more. At the end of this trip I was exhausted; the man who was attractive had offered to take me home since I was really in no shape to get there myself. He started saying he's noticed how frustrated I had been and saying he would help me. He offered to walk me up to my room...
It was at this point that I woke up, and in a terrible mood too... Any idea's on why I'd have a dream like this?

Significant Life Events: All that's been on my mind the last few day's is I'm really busy and worrying about money.

Had been working a lot, finally got a day off.

I'm not in a relationship and that in it's self is kind of frustrating, I fear I'll never be in a future relationship.

Background: Age:20
Employment:Cashier

Mental Illness Or Depression: Yes, Depression.

Colorado

Feelings About People: None of the people in my dream were in my waking life, though I'd say my feelings about that man were I really like him but at the same time... he was too prefect, in other words I felt unworthy.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: 3/22/2013
Not yet recurring
dreamer785
Dream Lover

Re: Work and sexual frustration.

Postby chase on January 16th, 2019, 11:39 pm

Dream is probably reflecting your need to get time off work. Sex in dreams often represents our ability to enjoy what we love the most. Artists often dream of sex if they get time off to be totally immersed in artwork they are passionate about. Loving a hobby or creative passion. You are interrupted with masturbating to go back to work so I find it hard to believe this dream is literal at all. Too much work and not enough time off to enjoy what you love.

Is the dream hinting you need a different job if you are ever going to get back to enjoying things you love in your free time?

dreamer785 wrote:Dream: I really tried to find an explanation for this dream myself but couldn't...
In my dream I had a completely different job from my job in real life, I'm not exactly sure of all the details but it was some kind of spy work. I had to work with a few other individuals who all had their own awesome skills... Best way I could explain it, imagine the mission impossible show, we were sort of like that...
Anyways, one of the men I had to work closely with was very attractive. I remember being really uncomfortable whenever I was around him and I was often. I kept succumbing to distracting sexual thoughts throughout the week while working, until I finally got home and could hardly contain my frustration. All I wanted to do was get rid of it, to masturbate, but I was interrupted. An emergency at work had come up and our team had to head out immediately. I really didn't know or care what was going on, but never the less was dragged off to work more. At the end of this trip I was exhausted; the man who was attractive had offered to take me home since I was really in no shape to get there myself. He started saying he's noticed how frustrated I had been and saying he would help me. He offered to walk me up to my room...

It was at this point that I woke up, and in a terrible mood too... Any idea's on why I'd have a dream like this?

Significant Life Events: All that's been on my mind the last few day's is I'm really busy and worrying about money.

Had been working a lot, finally got a day off.

I'm not in a relationship and that in it's self is kind of frustrating, I fear I'll never be in a future relationship.

Background: Age:20
Employment:Cashier

Mental Illness Or Depression: Yes, Depression.

Colorado

Feelings About People: None of the people in my dream were in my waking life, though I'd say my feelings about that man were I really like him but at the same time... he was too prefect, in other words I felt unworthy.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: 3/22/2013
Not yet recurring
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion