A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - wolves

wolves

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

wolves

Postby dreamer779 on March 23rd, 2013, 1:37 pm

Dream: It was very random, i saw a wolf entering in my house and grabing my little sister from her hand and started eating her hand she was screaming and i quickly ran to save her i did save her but while wolve was leaving he looked at me showing his jaw in anger and straight in my eyes and then he left.

After this suddenly i saw three men standing on my terrace looking at my neibouher's dog i quickly ran inside and those three guys attacked that dog i dont know whether they eated it or not but it was all blood and the dog was no where to be found. Then those guys gave me a wicked smile and showed me a glass as if they where asking for water.

Three tall people a black dog and i think there was some family occasion like somebody was getting married.

Significant Life Events: The problems i am facing regarding financial issues.

The problems i am facing regarding financial issues.

No i am not but i am frustated regarding my financial issues.

Background: Myself Nitin Aroraa age 26 male and indian working for a real estate industry.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No, but yes i am a bit dipres these days regarding my financial issues.

Feelings About People: Very Good.

Relationship Status: i am engaged.

When And How Often: Last Night and no it dose not recurre but yes sometimes i do see simillar kind of dreams in which i see animals attacking me.
dreamer779
Dream Lover

Re: wolves

Postby chase on January 16th, 2019, 10:42 pm

Wolves in dream may reflect your feelings of vulnerability or that something is being taken from you due to financial problems? Do you feel on your own with your financial issues? My own father dreamed of wolves eating his leg when he was having unexplainable pain in his leg while feeling forced to take medication. Doctors wouldn't listen to the pain and he had to take the medication anyway for heart issues. See how he felt vulnerable or on his own with the leg pain as though it might cause a serious problem while feeling on his own? Do the financial issues have a similar feeling for you?

dreamer779 wrote:Dream: It was very random, i saw a wolf entering in my house and grabing my little sister from her hand and started eating her hand she was screaming and i quickly ran to save her i did save her but while wolve was leaving he looked at me showing his jaw in anger and straight in my eyes and then he left.

After this suddenly i saw three men standing on my terrace looking at my neibouher's dog i quickly ran inside and those three guys attacked that dog i dont know whether they eated it or not but it was all blood and the dog was no where to be found. Then those guys gave me a wicked smile and showed me a glass as if they where asking for water.

Three tall people a black dog and i think there was some family occasion like somebody was getting married.

Significant Life Events: The problems i am facing regarding financial issues.

The problems i am facing regarding financial issues.

No i am not but i am frustated regarding my financial issues.

Background: Myself Nitin Aroraa age 26 male and indian working for a real estate industry.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No, but yes i am a bit dipres these days regarding my financial issues.

Feelings About People: Very Good.

Relationship Status: i am engaged.

When And How Often: Last Night and no it dose not recurre but yes sometimes i do see simillar kind of dreams in which i see animals attacking me.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion