A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - not sure what to put here

not sure what to put here

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

not sure what to put here

Postby dreamer777 on March 23rd, 2013, 11:00 am

Dream: walking through the city at night, find a brick alley covered in symbols/scribbles, they were drawn sloppily in purple paint [http://bjango.com/images/help/istatmenus/wallpaper/Bjango-Purple-1440x900.jpg]

from there i started walking home, as i arrived a group of people in white lab coats told my i cant walk up to my apartment because their experiment failed. i ignored them and started walking up the open staircase to see the concrete walkway had a group of about 6 scorpions. they were all a foot long with an extra pair of pincers at the base of the tail. their pincers were soft instead of being hard like the normal exoskeleton. i ran up to kill them. i tried to stomp them with my feet but they were too fast and repeatedly stung my right leg. i didn't get poisoned. i tried running away from the scorpions but i couldn't move fast enough. i was slower than i should have been, as if my legs had a 10 second delay on them. i remember being extremely scared of the scorpions and of the whole situation in general.

Significant Life Events: moving to japan,

kawaii kon 2013, good friend moved to another state, im about to move to japan

family wont stop bugging me about coming home to visit.

Background: 24
male
Caucasian
military
atheist

Mental Illness Or Depression: history of depression

Feelings About People: i remember not liking the people who warned me.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: this morning.
dreamer777
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion