A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - MONEY

MONEY

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

MONEY

Postby dreamer773 on March 22nd, 2013, 12:00 pm

Dream: i dream that my son gave me a large some of money this was after i asked the question what do you have for me he gave the money to me i cried,this was clear this was in my home where am living at now

Significant Life Events: how am i going to servive after husban past where am i going to get money where my mom and i going to live i want to stay in the house where we are now i am renting the man own the house gave me some problem when my husban died saying bad thing about me but i am paying the rent not behind at all.alot of things bills behind in debt no financies, money low, husban took care of everything i just manage everthing.somethine i am fearful but i know the LORD and what he done for me and he have not brought me this for to leave me not or ever, am frustrated with kids they owe me they do not come to help us when we need it they only come when they want something but they are my kids i love them will still love them right or wrong,i am not involve with no one but getting my life in order and close to GOD

Background: female,60,have not worked since1998 i think,i care for my mother i did take of my father too he passed 2010,i was commonlaw married for 31yrs until his death 2012,love sewing ,i am a only child and suffering trying to hold things together,i have three kids of my own and two step kids,and all totaled 18 grandchildrens,8 greatgrands,but biological grandkids only eight.family not strong together since my father passed i was married before for 6yrs the father of my kids,but Willie i was with him 31yrs i miss him i still love him

Mental Illness Or Depression: yes ptsd alot of stree manic depression

Feelings About People: we are having differences now the girls of mine about money they owe me, i feel the relationship is good i hold no grudges but i think they do they will keep their children away from me i guess to make me mad but i just ask GOD to help them in all areas of their life

Relationship Status: no not dating i consider myself a widower

When And How Often: 3/21/2013 last night or early morning
dreamer773
Dream Lover

Re: MONEY

Postby ElizVanZee on March 24th, 2013, 6:29 pm

First of all, I Am very sorry for your loss. I realize it can be very difficult for a woman alone to manage everything especially when she also has money problems.

You can see that your dream is focused upon the idea of money. Money in dreams is used to represent “power”, especially the power that your mind and its thinking can give you. A large sum of money illustrates the idea that your mental ability has great value – but you need to learn how to use your mind.

In dreams any male such as your son(s) will represent your mind. A son can reflect the idea of using some brilliant thinking. (son = sun) Thus the scene is showing that when you use some brilliant or intelligent thinking, your mind can give you much power – and even money itself. But, there is something that you need to do first. In the scene you ask, “what do you have for me?” Note that usually a parent – and especially a mother – will think of what they can give their children or what they can do for their children. You need to start using your mind to think in terms of what your children can do for you or what your children could give you to help make your life a little easier. Try thinking something like – “my son really could help me with a few jobs around the house.” “My children could help me a little with the financial problems I have.” Do not say these things directly to them – just think them in your own mind.

The reason for thinking this way is that before things come to you, you have to first be able to think or “imagine” that it is possible for this to happen. When you start to think that your son or daughters could help you in whatever way you require the help, you are letting your mind imagine that they “could” do this for you. If you repeat this way of thinking often, you might be quite surprised as to what can happen and come to you. Give it a try. You have nothing to lose and a lot to gain. God bless.
ElizVanZee
Dream Guide

Return to General Dream Discussion