A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Being chased by rapid waters

Being chased by rapid waters

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Being chased by rapid waters

Postby dreamer772 on March 22nd, 2013, 10:03 am

Dream: I was with my ex boyfriend who I am still friends with and probably still in love with and we chased by rapids. I can't remember if we were in a boat or not I just remember that they kept getting closer and that we were running away from it together.

It was outside, no other people, the river looked like when they open a dam and all of the water starts moving down the river

Significant Life Events: Work
Ex boyfriend
Worrying about money

Anxiety about not being appreciated and working too hard with little down time. Missing my ex boyfriend

Yes

Background: 44 year old female
White
work for a staffing firm
very active

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: My ex boyfriend. We are still friends but I would like it to be more... we sometimes I do. he has been very ungrateful at times.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Just last night and it's the first time. I rarely remember my dreams
dreamer772
Dream Lover

Re: Being chased by rapid waters

Postby chase on January 16th, 2019, 11:51 pm

Do you sometimes feel like you want your ex-boyfriend to help you with your money problems. Rivers are temporary uncertainty. You ex is with you. You avoid rapids in the water with your ex. Do you miss him and wish he would help you while you experience the money problems? The dream almost looks like a metaphorical story of you wishing he was around (ex in dream) while you put up with your money problems (water is uncertainty or negative emotional situation) alone? Debts is chasing you like water rapids do??

dreamer772 wrote:Dream: I was with my ex boyfriend who I am still friends with and probably still in love with and we chased by rapids. I can't remember if we were in a boat or not I just remember that they kept getting closer and that we were running away from it together.

It was outside, no other people, the river looked like when they open a dam and all of the water starts moving down the river

Significant Life Events: Work
Ex boyfriend
Worrying about money

Anxiety about not being appreciated and working too hard with little down time. Missing my ex boyfriend

Yes

Background: 44 year old female
White
work for a staffing firm
very active

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: My ex boyfriend. We are still friends but I would like it to be more... we sometimes I do. he has been very ungrateful at times.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Just last night and it's the first time. I rarely remember my dreams
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion