A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - My ex pulling nails out of tires

My ex pulling nails out of tires

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

My ex pulling nails out of tires

Postby dreamer762 on March 21st, 2013, 4:48 pm

Dream: From a distance I was secretly watching my ex pull nails out of a pile of tires. It seemed like it was his job but that's not what he does for a living. But I could see each nail being pulled out at very close view. There was a large tire next to me, so I laid on it and fell asleep. He came up to me and nudged me, walked around the tire and laid next to me. I looked up but not at him and noticed my father (deceased in real life) sitting on a couch a few feet away staring at me. I fell back asleep and didn't acknowledge my ex.

Then I woke up.

Significant Life Events: Full time single mom of an active 12 yr old boy in sports, so baseball has taken up most of my time recently.

I divorced last year but still care for my ex. We have seen each other on and off since then, but I have put so many restrictions on us being together because no one in my family or friends like him. So because of all the restrictions, he stopped talking to me for about a month now.

I have financial problems now because I was trying to help my ex get on his feet. I've gained weight about 50 pounds in a year.

So money problems and weight issues are stressing me out.

I'm praying every day for peace and happiness.

I also see the number 22 constantly....normally on the computer screen or my phone...3:22...4:22...etc

Background: I'm a white female, 45 yrs old in July, work in files management

Mental Illness Or Depression: Depression

Feelings About People: My Ex....I still feel like I love him and think about him all the time. We had some good times, but we had more bad times. I know he's not good for me or my son. We fought a lot and he mentally and verbally abused me. He's had a hard life, drinks, smokes, has a temper, no place to stay so he's living on a friends couch, when I met him he didn't have a job or a vehicle so I drained my savings and 401k to support him and get him a truck...so he could get a job. We were together 8 months and got married....I divorced him two months later because we got in a bad fight, so I left and never went back. But something keeps pulling me back to him. I'm very much struggling with my feelings for him and knowing I can't be with him.

My father died 15 yrs ago, and he was the best dad on the planet. I loved him so much.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: It happened last night on 3/20. I haven't had a dream with my dad in it for a long time.
dreamer762
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion