A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - green eyeliner and nailpolish and facebook

green eyeliner and nailpolish and facebook

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

green eyeliner and nailpolish and facebook

Postby Katt on March 20th, 2013, 1:55 pm

hello.
I had a dream where the most beautiful, light, sparkly and vital color of green I have ever seen. Somewhere between baby soft green and more vibrant, sparkly green, though not dark. In waking life I dont like green much, though this shade speaks to me when I think about it. I also dont paint my fingernails anymore (did for a short time, but my fingers started to brittle so I just let it go). I dont use much makeup either. I dont drink either. Im a spiritual rather than rational.

In the dream my 3yo daughter uploaded every movie from my phone to my facebook, scenes with my parents and other. Everyone seen it and I had no idea cos I had a hangover and couldnt notice it earlier. Suddenly something in my life unclogged, people started to call me, talk to me. In particular one guy I keep in my mind as a symbol of everything I never liked in this world (ha, rich, handsome, and never interested in me, lol). He called and talked to me, I for once wasnt hostile that much... then just after this conversation I looked into the mirror and saw this beautiful green eyeliner/eyepencil around my eyes (very thick line) and the same on my fingernails. I was just amazed how beautiful it was and I intended to paint my toenails too.

I would be thankful for any input.

Katt
Katt
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion