A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Bear and Boyfriend

Bear and Boyfriend

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Bear and Boyfriend

Postby dreamer754 on March 20th, 2013, 10:08 am

Dream: Had to meet a lady at the hospital who was going to hire me. I was riding my motorcycle through the forest to get there. There was a car stopped in front of me.
I was going back and forth trying to decide if I should go around it or not.
I saw a big black bear walking towards us.
Then I was trying to decide if I should pull up and hide behind the car in front of me or pull ahead of that car and try to outrun the bear if he chased me.
I turned my motorcycle around and was going to zip off in the opposite direction and gunned the engine but realized if the bear saw me running, he would look at me as prey and really pursue me. So I turned the bike back around and crept around the car ahead of me and road away from the scene towards the hospital.
At the hospital I went to the restroom and changed my clothes for the interview and tried to catch up with the lady I was interviewing with but couldn’t because she was tied up in meetings and I was to wait to talk to her.
While waiting I mentioned to several people that I saw a bear out on the highway and nobody seemed to care much about it.
Then I dreamt I had a boyfriend who was really nice. I remember his great big brown eyes. We drove around in a car a lot. I remembering thinking our time for this date was almost over when he said, “So what should we make for dinner?” I was so excited when he said that because he wanted to stay with me and not end the date. I remember thinking “he doesn’t care what goofy thing I do, he still wants to be my boyfriend”
My sister and my niece were with us everywhere we went.
After dinner he asked me to scratch his back for him. He took his shirt off and I remember he looked not quite right…. Like his rib cage was shaped a little off and he had a noticeable mole and big skin tags on his right side. I scratched his back for him and we continued smiling at each other.
At some point we had to separate and I asked my Dad if he could stay with him and check him out because he was going to be my third husband.
I also remember that his “place” was across a bridge.

The whole dream was in color.

Significant Life Events: I have two sons in jail awaiting court for charges. They have been there for a couple of months. I have been concerned for their future and what I should do to help them.

My husband and I live in separate apartments. He is on disability and his views about money stress me out. I am the only one working. He has no concept of saving or denying yourself any small pleasure. He has a history of drug abuse and is trying to live clean and so being an adult is kind of new to him and it is frustrating.

Background: I'm 47 female, white, german, native american. employed 15 yrs at hospital

Mental Illness Or Depression: no. have had depression in the distant past.

Feelings About People: My sister and I are good. My Dad I rarely talk to. I love him but we are not close. I don't have a boyfriend in real life.

Relationship Status: married

When And How Often: last night March 19/20. Not recurring
dreamer754
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion