A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - being cosed in

being cosed in

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

being cosed in

Postby dreamer753 on March 20th, 2013, 8:07 am

Dream: I was driving through a mountain, it was dark, and then I noticed that the road was getting smaller and smaller. The mountain was closing in and there was no room for me to turn around. Some how I was trying to move the dirt with my hands and and drive through but the dirt was poring in too fast and I was scared I was going to suffocate and die, then I woke up.
It was dark and a mountain on both sides, a lot of dirt and boulders.Colors was black and brown.. I was scared

Significant Life Events: Stress, I hate my job, and I am very, I'm worried about my grown children, and I have finacial problems

Background: I am 56 years old, female, African American, teacher

Mental Illness Or Depression: Depression

Feelings About People: There was no other people. One other car was driving in the opposite direction and that's when I noticed that the road was getting. I moved over as close to the edge of the mountain as possible and stopped so that the car could go past me but I did not see the driver.

Relationship Status: married

When And How Often: 3/19/2013 first time I had this dream
dreamer753
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion