A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Green Snake

Green Snake

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Green Snake

Postby dreamer750 on March 20th, 2013, 6:44 am

Dream: I wake up in a house and see a very large bright green snake (rattle I think) poking it's head out of somehting... I grab something to catch it with, cover the snake with it and take the snake outside... I walk to the end of the property, kill the snake while its still under the towel or whatever it was that I grabbed to catch it... I killed it with my own hands. threw it down and when it was uncovered.. it was not coiled, just looked like a broken up bent dead snake... it was still in one piece, but it was all bent out of shape... my children were playing, and they were very young (around 8 to 11 yrs old, they are now 38 and almost 40)
That ended the dream

Significant Life Events: Finance/money
my mother is 86 and has dementia
I may have to retire early, and I do not have enough time to retire for another few years.
She lives in Canada so I would not have a choice
I am single

I never seem to have enough money to go around, and just when I get ahead, something happens to put me behind again...

Background: age 62 (3/17/1951)
FEMALE
WHITE/ITALIAN, IRISH, ENGLISH DESCENT
FULL TIME EMPLOYED

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: My realtionship with my children is wonderful.. they are very good young men..
they both live in other states with their families...

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: last night, first time
dreamer750
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion