A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - yes i am terrified and will not even think about closingmy

yes i am terrified and will not even think about closingmy

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

yes i am terrified and will not even think about closingmy

Postby dreamer748 on March 20th, 2013, 4:25 am

Dream: i cant really write im sorry im scared and forcing myself to do this everything is so weirdPhone is not letting me do what i want.some odd reason made me erase entire gallery. Hundreds of pics.
Wasn't feeling good tonight knew wasnt gonna be a good night allnight just scary feelings. Would doze off and would hear something to keep me awake. Such an wierd feeling. Finally at 2am i rolled away not facing television thinking i need sleep. Laying on leftside with left arm by my face wasn't really asleep but was in a odd state of unconsciousness. I felt the punch to my face and i was trying to block or defend myself with my right hand. I woke up with my l weft hand in my mouth biting down hand was still wet. I was saying aloud wtf is going on i was in shock went to bathroom bloody lip and a bite mark on hand this wont let me type when i want to. Im scared and cant wait to leave in morning. By far the most terrifying moment in my life! Goose bumps everywhere bit i had to kinda pretend ots not true just to maintain sanity.

Significant Life Events: I just felt uneasy this night and still eary now.
I recently returned from vacation in California.
I haven't had a drink in a few days.
Goose bumps 2am i wish i could leave.
went to restroom to check my lip an it was cut on inside

Background: I am 42 years of age gemeni also a male.
i am Hispanic and have been unemployed for just
Over a year. I have become a caregiver to my
Grandparents, i do the best i can.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Depression

Feelings About People: I cant even say it was a dream cuz i had just turned over and within a slit second of that motion all that happened it was the feeling of dream i opened my eyes to my hand in mouth.

Relationship Status: im married but separate

When And How Often: It happened tonight at 2am never had anything even resembling
dreamer748
Dream Lover

Re: yes i am terrified and will not even think about closing

Postby ElizVanZee on March 23rd, 2013, 5:31 am

While the experience of feeling a punch to the face did not feel as if it came in a dream (wasn’t really asleep) you were not really fully conscious either. (in a odd state of unconsciousness). Regardless of the exact state you were in, the experience needs to be interpreted as one would a dream because it is sleep related. The experience, like any sleep related occurrences, is meant to give you a message about some thinking being done that is quite wrong. Feeling uneasy and being unable to sleep is usually a indication of having something on your mind that is not allowing you to rest with peace of mind. In this case, whatever that issue is, it is most likely related to the experience you went through. If you can correct your way of thinking about the issue, this experience would not be repeated.

The punch to the face would indicate sensing a blow to your self identity, i.e. to your sense of Self – to who and what you are. This could mean that you are perceiving some loss or insult to who you really are. {Perhaps the fact that you have been unemployed for so long might be badly affecting your sense of Self.?}Trying to defend your self with your right hand, would imply that you would be in the right – be quite correct – to defend yourself from an idea that comes as a blow to your self identity.
{For example, if you are beating yourself up over being unemployed, you may need to remember that who you are does not change whether you are employed or not employed. You are still the same person.}

Biting your left hand can relate to the expression. “biting the hand that feeds you”. Normally if you were employed, you would be responsible for feeding yourself. Thus the scene can be suggesting that when thinking wrongly (the left hand) you are insulting yourself concerning your own acts and deeds. There is also an expression – “putting one’s foot in one’s mouth”, which your experience might relate with. This would mean saying something that you regret; or saying something stupid, insulting, or hurtful. Except that in your case, it might be that an act you have done might seem to you as having been stupid etc. The bloody lip would usually refer to making a sacrifice where something has been said yet in this case the blood comes from biting down on your own lips. Biting your own lips would generally refer to trying not to say something.

Could you possibly be perceiving that someone would like to take a punch at you for some reason – perhaps for something you have done or said? You would be correct to defend yourself and you may be making a sacrifice when not saying anything.
ElizVanZee
Dream Guide

Return to General Dream Discussion