A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Sinking boat

Sinking boat

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Sinking boat

Postby Firedrake on March 18th, 2013, 7:23 pm

I was on a cruise with some friends and my boyfriend, then we drifted out too far and a storm started. It was fun st first diving under the waves and the adrenaline rush, but then the boat took on water and eventually sunk. I almost got caught in the front rails where I'd been sitting but I managed to get free. The swim back to shore was hard but it was beautiful under the water, I could see everything like it was daylight. When we got back to shore my nose started bleeding and I had to pee but when I tried I was urinating blood, bright red fresh blood on the footpath and I pushed on my bladder and it came out even more.
Then it was later on in the dream and we were around a fire, my nose was still bleeding alot and my boyfriend was getting mad that I wouldn't make it stop. I didn't know how. And then my alarm went off so I'm not sure how it would have ended.
Firedrake
Dream Lover

Re: Sinking boat

Postby Firedrake on March 18th, 2013, 10:40 pm

Ok the first two bits I can take, the last bit, no, just no.
Just. NO. It's highly unlikely that I will ever even GET pregnant let alone decide to kill my child because of a dream...
Firedrake
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion