A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - My dead mother in great pain

My dead mother in great pain

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

My dead mother in great pain

Postby dreamer735 on March 18th, 2013, 6:10 pm

Dream: I lost my mother two years ago without being able to see her for thirteen years.She used to have many health problems,feet problems among them.In real life, i blamed my husband for not seeing her.She lived abroad and he wouldn't help to arrange for me to travel to her.
In my dream i saw neighbor called saying that ma wasn't well.My husband was driving real fast. we reached home, mom was standing in the drive way on crutches.She was smiling encouragingly thou in pain.Tears were flowing down my face; some how I knew it was the last time to see her alive.The neighbor was terrified showing mt mothers deformed legs and feet to my husband who took a look at them and said' poor thing, it's really painful.' Her legs and feet were badly deformed and the skin was so dry, swollen and looked as if burned :' Not burned;' my husband said , ' it's just the disease makes it look that way.' Mom kept smiling encouragingly without uttering a word while I was sobbing like a child

Significant Life Events: My mother passed away about 2 years ago without me being able to see her for 13 years.Some how I blame my husband for not seeing my parents as they live abroad and i never had the money to travel to them and my husband never made it easy for me to ask for his help.When i had a chance to go ; he did his best not to allow me that finally I decided not to go. Few months later my mother died.
Ilove my husband so dearly and he loves me, but due to his heavy work ( he's a surgeon ) we don't talk much like we used to do. This started to push me away from him and to close up more on myself.

Background: 45 years old wife and mother of three.House wife

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: I feel so guilty for leaving my parents and get married , specially mom.
I blame my husband for not seeing her before her sudden death.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: It occurred last morning.
dreamer735
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion