A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Getting falsely implicated

Getting falsely implicated

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Getting falsely implicated

Postby dreamer733 on March 18th, 2013, 3:42 am

Dream: I was at an International airport. Me and my colleagues were waiting to board the flight. I saw a packet under the table and asked my colleague to pick it up. Before he/she picked it up, a custom official came and saw the packet. In the packet there were drugs and gold bars. He detained me and my colleague while the rest of the colleagues proceeded for the flight.

We were detained for a couple of days and tried many times to contact the officials but no one met us.

Then one evening we were taken to a old building, where a lady was cleaning toilets. We were told to sit in one room. Then another lady entered, wearing a sari and looked like a government official. She was very polite to us in the beginning and asked us to sign a letter. When we read the letter, we read that it had statements that we were confessing to using and serving drugs and were apologizing for that. So we told the lady that this is not the truth and she should hear our story. She got very angry and said that the only way for us is to sign the letter and she will not listen to our story. We kept on pleading but she did not listen. And then i woke up feeling very scared and shaken.

Significant Life Events: Financial Insecurity, confusion about what to do in future. Constantly worrying about money and how money would come in the coming days.

My husband is looking for a job and not able to find one in the last 5 months. We are living off on a single salary, which is mine. The salary is not enough to run the family's expenses and hence I am constantly worried.

I also am in the state when i want to stop working and just rest and not able t do so because of the financial situation.

My fear right now is only about money and the frustration around my husband not being able to get a job offer.

Background: Age - 41 Years
Gender - Female
Ethnicity - Indian
Employment - Social Development Sector

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: All the people in the dream were unknown to me. Even my colleagues who I saw in the dream were not known. I knew that my colleague is around me but I could not make out who the person was and whether it was a male or female.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: This dream occurred about 10 days back. And i had a similar dream a couple of days back. Not exactly the same but almost on the same lines - where I was detained on a false charge and the authorities knew that I was innocent but were trying to implicate me falsely.
dreamer733
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion