A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - people that have died

people that have died

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

people that have died

Postby dreamer730 on March 18th, 2013, 12:28 am

Dream: last night I had a dream of my boyfriend that died when i was 18 yrs old, he died very tragically. He was in my dream talking to me from afar with other people that i didn't know and when I walked over there he was like in a stretcher covered in blankets with straps around it with a spot open for his face and when i was gonna talk to him I woke up.

in that same night I don't know if it was in the same dream, my youngest son's aunt that just recently passed away about a month and a half ago. she wasn't talking to me in my dream. when she was alive we really didn't care for each other but didn't hate each other.

i have had dreams of my late boyfriend before.

Significant Life Events: I have been really worried about my 23 yr old son he's really bad on drugs out there doing criminal activity I'm so afraid he's gonna die or get a long time in prison

Background: Im a 48 year old female. i'm irish ansd portugese and currently receiving SSI Disability for depression and stress.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Depression and stress

Feelings About People: I really loved my boyfriend but didn't really like my son's aunt

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: last night
dreamer730
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion