A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Planes and Flowers

Planes and Flowers

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Planes and Flowers

Postby dreamer728 on March 17th, 2013, 9:49 pm

Dream: I dreamed that all of a suddent thousands of white planes appeared in the sky, one especially large plane in their midst. The large plane was flying so low that it seemed it would hit the top of my grandmother's house. The other planes weren't flying much higher. All of the planes were flying in the same direction, which was the same direction I was racing away from them. I raced away from them in a convertible car. These white planes had either light purple or light green, or light pink banners on their sides. They looked as if they were about to drop bombs but white flowers fell from all of the planes. I could only look up as I raced away from them. Then I was in my parents old house waking from sleeping in my old bed in my old room. My father was sleeping on the floor beside the bed but I couldn't see him. I knew it was him because I heard snoring and when I woke him up and asked why he hadn't slept in his room he seemed worried about me. Then I woke up feeling extremly sad.

Significant Life Events: My birthday, my deceased grandmother, uncles, and aunt

Background: late 30's

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: There were strangers in cars traveling down our ditchbank towards the back of my grandparents' land. I didn't know any of the people in the cars.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: It only occured once.
dreamer728
Dream Lover

Re: Planes and Flowers

Postby dreamer728 on March 23rd, 2013, 12:10 pm

That's interesting. The funny thing is, I again dreamed about a plane. This time the plane crashed into my deceased uncle's house. I asked my cousin if everything was okay, but she shrugged her shoulders and replied she's fine. What makes this dream really weird is that it occured on the exact same day one week later. It's freaking me out because I don't know what message I'm supposed to get from it. If it happens again next week, don't know what my next step will be. :?
dreamer728
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion