A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - not sure

not sure

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

not sure

Postby dreamer721 on March 17th, 2013, 11:49 am

Dream: Few years ago I dreamed about jesus and I lost my late husband shortly after the dream.last I saw jesus on the dream and I lost my niece just the next hours after the dream.three days back I had a dream.in it there coins strange ones and then were school whom were attacking me as demons but I deafeted them in the name of jesus.I saw a tent of which was used last sutarday @ my friend's funeral,and his family were in the tent in the dream.that's where the demons started attacking me by even changing there faces into faces of people I know to be decent.but the dream went on as I got another attack by the man who was driving ie the car with me,I then defeat de man in jesus name.right there and then I saw myself walking in the forest where I saw a man disguiest himself by putting the black oil all over his face,he was down sord of lying on the ground wasn't wearing anythin.he had some demonic power and I had even more power than him and my power was coming from when I call on jesus name.I was like a magnet.when I point my hand onto him he was flying in air being controled by my hand.I then woke up.what could this dream mean?as I asked myself.

Significant Life Events: Was thinking of how a friend of mine died.me and my husband we constantly fight over small things.

Background: My name is lomile.iam a female,and I'm 29.have too kids,married,unemployed.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: Its still good.but we do not spend time together so I wouldn't know for sure.but we are still friends

Relationship Status: married

When And How Often: I would say it starterd 7years ago.that was the first time I ever dream about jesus
dreamer721

Return to General Dream Discussion