A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - maybe sex

maybe sex

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

maybe sex

Postby dreamer706 on March 14th, 2013, 6:26 pm

Dream: it was in a small town, but not a town, a lot of white, kind of looked like my school, but not
there was a really elegant, gorgeous stage, which had like a three tier design, it was like three different levels with the highest in the middle

i was just hanging out with this guy named blake in his room, watching tv, i was laying on his chest and i think he as like rubbing my back, and i knew we were dating. then his dad walked in and we got in trouble for having sex... but we weren't having sex. and then i was at my house and my mom started yelling at me cause his dad told my mom we had sex. and then i started getting yelled out and i crouched in a corner. and now i can't remember if we actually had sex or not.

Significant Life Events: blake in my united states history

i had studied a lot for my us history final

frustration over single relationship status, wandering between friends, not feeling accepted/wanted/needed

Background: caucasian, student, female, 16

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: we are in history class together. i would say we are acquaintances, ive thought about maybe liking him, hes funny

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: last night
dreamer706
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion