A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Walking with pain

Walking with pain

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Walking with pain

Postby dreamer58608 on March 23rd, 2023, 6:52 am

Dream: I have this reoccurring dream that as I’m walking to somewhere, just yesterday I was dreaming of walking home from school. And as I’m walking , I’m walking in pain. It almost feels like my knees are hurting me really bad and it’s hard to walk straight, they hurt and It’s both my knees that feels like that they’re paining me. I don’t know what it would mean but it’s a reoccurring dream of mine and I need to find out the message in this dream.

Significant Life Events: I’ve been worrying about weather I can maintain a job or not. I just recently quit my last job and was able to get paid helping my mom at home after her slight stoke. Things are ok now but I’m always worried about gettting a job on the weekends to bring in some extra money.

Background: I’m 29 , born and raised in Brooklyn NY.

Mental Illness Or Depression: I’m diagnosed with schizophrenia

BROOKLYN , NY

Feelings About People: I’m the dream was a couple of people I used to hangout with in high school and middle school school. The friend from high school wasn’t so much of a good person to be around meaning he was in a gang and I was just hanging with him to be cool. The other person was a kid I knew since middle school, we used to laugh n joke all the time in school.

Relationship Status: I’m single

When And How Often: This dream occurred this morning , March 23,2023. And yea it is reoccurring.
dreamer58608
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion