A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Unclear

Unclear

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Unclear

Postby dreamer58606 on March 19th, 2023, 10:29 pm

Dream: I was in a better more beautiful body then my own. I was wearing a beautiful lilac Greek style dress but more modern and wearinga flower crown. Everything was wonderful. There was a pond I was in a meadow. I look around and I see 'father!' I'm running to a figure of a man who's face I can not see yet I know in my heart I'm over joyed because he is my father God. And as I hug him I decided not to tell him of my woes but to only thank him for what he's done for me. But instead as I lay in his lap I cry and cannot stop or hold myself back from telling him all my problems. And when Finnish relief wash over me. As it did father's hand brshed my hair from my face and I trun into a beautiful blue ish gray ish wolf and I'm at ease because I am his.

Significant Life Events: God

Background: I'm 25 this year female white low education and poor family

Mental Illness Or Depression: Probably

Feelings About People: I love God.... I usually don't like myself... sometimes I think I'm pretty but not usually

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: A few weeks ago and no but earlier today I day dreamed the wolf. Looking right at me its ears had disappeared
dreamer58606
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion