A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Two dreams in one night

Two dreams in one night

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Two dreams in one night

Postby dreamer58592 on March 8th, 2023, 10:21 am

Dream: I had a dream about one of my friends. We were in a car and I was in the passenger seat waiting on her. She finally came and she seemed scared or like she seen something traumatic. She then proceeds to sit in the back of the car and told me to drive the car. I told her, ' No , you have to drive it.' in the dream she seemed scared/fearful of something.

Another part of my dream, I saw two of my younger cousins who i have only seen a few times because they live in another state and we don't really communicate. In the dream my younger female cousin came to me and she was sad. I was confused because we haven't had conversations at all. but in the dream she gave me a hug and was crying and i asked her what was wrong and she said that a friend of hers passed. in the dream i saw the face of the boy. i began to pray for her in the dream and how i felt when praying was like the prayer was effective. After i prayed she was a little better.

i woke up and went back to sleep twice, so these are two separate dreams i had in one night.

Significant Life Events: no

Background: I am a black female 28 and I am a Site supervisor.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Kind of

Feelings About People: My friend we once were best friends, but we are now just friends. we had stopped being friends for 4 years and recently reconnected. we are in a better place, though we don't always talk. we have hung out a few times since reconnecting

my cousins as i stated we don't really have a relationship, the last time i saw them was at my grandmothers funeral a few months ago.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: last night and no its not recurring.
dreamer58592
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion