A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - met a person with a particuar name

met a person with a particuar name

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

met a person with a particuar name

Postby dreamer58587 on February 28th, 2023, 5:50 pm

Dream: Not sure exactly where I was, nor the particular time frame (possibly the present, or perhaps back several years). I also recall there being others in the dream, some of whom I knew. I believe I was wherever it was (possibly some dystopian location); however, I was either moving things around, either for myself or, more likely, helping someone else to move). The one main aspect which I'm really curious about was meeting someone with a very peculiar name; David Five Rabbis and a really long African surname which I can't remember. I do recall he was black, about 6'1-6'2' and around 240-250 lbs. As I recall, he was in his early-mid 40's and was very nice; he was also there to help with the moving. I also seem to remember a medium sized container (possibly like an urn) of some sort of liquid we needed to drink inasmuch as water was in short supply and I had to break it open. BTW...after having a night with only limited sleep (less than 5 hours), I'd dozed off around 2Pm and had this dream during a brief (35 minutes) nap.

Thank you in advance for whatever you might be able to tell me.

Sincerely,

Ray

Significant Life Events: Nothing in particular. At this time, no fears, but am a bit frustrated with some dental work being delayed by the insurance company.

Background: 70+ year old male; former LEO and retirCaliforniaed fraud investigator

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: All seemed to be fine.

Relationship Status: dating

When And How Often: See above
dreamer58587
Dream Lover

Re: met a person with a particuar name

Postby chase on March 2nd, 2023, 3:19 am

To dream of a dystopian world represents feelings of despair, hopelessness, and oppression. Feelings of being trapped or oppressed by the current system or way of life. A desire for change or a need to escape from a negative situation. Feelings of never getting to feel free or think how you want again. Anxiety about the future or concerns that society government, or personal relationships are moving in a negative direction.

Alternatively, a dystopian world may symbolize the need to confront and overcome challenges or to resist oppressive forces in one's life.

Example: A man dreamed he was on the Hunger Games train moving towards a dystopian world. In waking life he was experiencing an illegal secretive takeover of his life with hacking by corrupt police that tried to control his work, finances, and personal life. In this case, the dream may represent the man's feelings of being powerless and helpless against the corrupt forces that were trying to control his life, just as the characters in The Hunger Games were powerless against the dystopian government.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion