A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Backpack of money

Backpack of money

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Backpack of money

Postby dreamer58586 on February 27th, 2023, 1:25 pm

Dream: I was at work I found a black backpack fill with money 10thousands stacks. I put the money in my pocket and in my sweater I went home on my lunch break and rest all the money on the bed. That's 2 weeks ago I felt happy excited.
I dreamt the same thing again last nite this time I put the money in my bag same black bag both setting was in the restroom at work . No one else was there only me I went to use the restroom and found the bag

Significant Life Events: Bills

Background: Clerk Airport authority
Black female 33

Mental Illness Or Depression: None

Feelings About People: Only my husband was in the dream he ask he where I was going and he followed me home

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: Last 2 weeks than again last nite
dreamer58586
Dream Lover

Re: Backpack of money

Postby chase on February 27th, 2023, 3:52 pm

In this case the backpack may have reflected your self-reliance and self-sufficiency in managing your finances and the money needed to pay bills. The husband following you home may symbolize external pressures or concerns about your financial situation, but the your focus on the backpack and the money in it suggests that you're capable of handling it on your own.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion