A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Pregnancy Dream

Pregnancy Dream

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Pregnancy Dream

Postby dreamer58584 on February 17th, 2023, 9:49 am

Dream: In my dream I was pregnant with 3 ox babies and 2 human babies. In my dream I was nervous that so many babies in my stomach would not fit. Eventually as all the babies grew one of the human babies deflated like a balloon and died. However, the other human baby kept growing and was healthy along with the 3 ox babies and my stomach kept getting bigger and bigger.

Significant Life Events: Trying to get pregnant and at the time of the dream I had just found out.

Background: I am female, 32, white, married, I have a 8 year old son thst I split custody with my ex husband, I recently suffered 2 miscarriages in the last 2 years. When I had this dream I had just found out I was pregnant. Now about a month later I am still in my first trimester and the dr has done an ultrasound and said im having triplets but right now there are no heartbeats and one sac looks deflated and wont make it so we are waiting to see if things change. Is this dream God telling me something if my babies will live or not?

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: When I had this dream I had just found out I was pregnant. Now I am still in my first trimester and the dr has done an ultrasound and said it is triplets but right now there are no heartbeats and one sac looks deflated like it definitely wont make it. We are waiting to see if things change or if its a full miscarriage. Is this dream God telling me something if my babies will live or not?

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: Only once and I cannot stop thinking of it now that im now pregnant with triplets and problems are starting.
dreamer58584
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion