A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - You think you’re safe but you’re not!

You think you’re safe but you’re not!

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

You think you’re safe but you’re not!

Postby dreamer58583 on February 15th, 2023, 4:26 pm

Dream: Travelling back on coach from training,my colleague and I who I met on training gets off in holmfirth. I never noticed because I’m sat at the back listening to music enjoying it, I don’t recognise the music but it’s really soothing and dreamy. I’d fallen asleep
When I wake my colleagues gone, she got off. I am disoriented so go to the front of the coach. I’ve missed my stop unsure of the next stop so ask the driver. A man grabs me by the hand and tries to pull me forward. I cuss him get up and walk away. He pulls a taser type gun out, fires 2 shots at me, nothing happens. Another man on the coach comes to help me a grapples with the man.
Driver opens the door let’s a few of us escape as the man moves down the coach and starts attacking people.
I’m in the centre of town it looks like Holmfirth or Meltham. I run another 2 men run in the opposite direction to me.

I run onto a Council estate there’s lots of hills and snickets. I weave in and out for ages. Keep running don’t hide but run, tell myself don’t look back run. A few hours later I recognise I have, I come out of a snicket end up on long field avenue. I see a house building work in the yard with a big white building sack. The sack had a picture on it but don’t recognise it. The words are written in purple. As I run I notice it said…
“You think you’re safe, but you’re not’…
I see Mums house in front of me and run, keep on running until I’m home safe.

I heard soft music, I shouted out loud in my dream before I woke up and walked towards Mums house ‘you think you’re safe but you’re not’. I woke up muttering “you think your safe but you’re not…

It was all but a dream!!

Significant Life Events: House sale
Finances

Yes frustrated around not selling my house

Background: 56 years, African Caribbean female
Service Director - womens hostel

Mental Illness Or Depression: None

Feelings About People: Scared about the people on the bus
Happy to be near Mums house. My mum passed away 1year ago
Happy for the man on the bus that helped me

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: Just before 7am this morning