A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Seeing a young woman again

Seeing a young woman again

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Seeing a young woman again

Postby dreamer58579 on February 12th, 2023, 8:14 am

Dream: I'm returning to what seems to be a new place with a good number of people my conscious, waking mind doesn't recognize, but in the dream, I recognize as good friends and a few relatives. I guess I've cooked for a semi-large get together for everyone. Earlier in the dream I met what seems to be a kind-of plain, but not unattractive young lady who was quiet and shy. Another, more-attractive, more-craceful, socially adept young woman was at the gathering also.

Something had happened to cause the noodles I was working with to fall over the kitchen counter into some kind of corner...maybe an open cupboard near the floor. Two kinds of noodles together, but I was attempting to get one of the kinds out of the small pile of noodles instead of all of them for some reason. Just then a married, middle-aged woman entered the kitchen and said, 'well, we were hoping to get the two of you together, but it looks like that's not going to work out...' With a disappointed look on her face, she left the kitchen.

I woke up at that point. My conscious, waking mind doesn't recognize either of these women. In the dream, I didn't know, nor had I ever seen the attractive, graceful woman. It does seem as though I was supposed to at least be familiar with the plain one.

Significant Life Events: Decision between two job offers while learning the potential of the CURRENT new job of three weeks. Both job OFFERS are for things I've never done before. One is close to family, three states away. The other is local. The one three states away does not look as attractive as the local one, but it's close to our family...including my wife's son. On top of that, leaving my current job of three weeks is looming (two week notice) in order to start at one of these two positions.

Background: I'm 56. Male. White.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Small bouts with depression now and then after divorce 30 years ago.

Feelings About People: I don't know anyone in my dream.

Relationship Status: Happily married

When And How Often: Occurred last night. Not recurring.
dreamer58579
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion