A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Class with my friends

Class with my friends

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Class with my friends

Postby dreamer58572 on February 7th, 2023, 3:49 pm

Dream: I was in Tallahassee. I transferred to Florida State University. I was there with a few of my close friends, and we were walking through campus to get to our class. It was the first day of classes, so we didn’t know exactly where we were going, but we had a rough idea. Along the way to class, we were having our typical conversations, talking about whatever is relevant in sports, girls, calling each other names, the usual. We walked up this hill that had a brick wall and a patch of green grass. Then we walked up this narrow staircase with one singular door to get to enter the building and get to our class. We got to class, and the professor was standing there holding the door open as we walked in. The professor joked with us because I asked myself aloud if this was the right classroom. We sat down, my friends Chase and Joey sat in the front left of the classroom next to each other while I sat towards the back in the middle. Once class started, we went over the syllabus and I zoned out from there, which is pretty normal for me to do.

Significant Life Events: Life, friends, next semester of classes

Background: 19
Male
White
Unemployed

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: The two main people in my dream are some of my closest friends, Chase and Joey. I love them both and our relationship is very strong.

Relationship Status: Dating

When And How Often: It occurred for the first time last night
dreamer58572
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion