A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Teeth / Spider

Teeth / Spider

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Teeth / Spider

Postby dreamer58567 on February 2nd, 2023, 1:21 pm

Dream: I dream of pulling my teeth out often. The teeth are whole and very healthy looking. This last time I dremt of me pulling my teeth out there was a dead little white spider and orange little spider eggs. I am aways in front of a mirror in a familiar house and people I know. But not familiar house or people in waking life. Just dream world. And always a diffrent house and people.

Significant Life Events: My relationship with my son and significant other. My son is 13 and doubts most every I say but yet on the other hand he comes to me and feels he can talk to me about most anything. My significant other is NEVER wrong. Covert narcissist.

Background: My name is Shannon I am 46yrs old. White female. In relationship and have a 13yr old son. My occupation is hard work in general.

Mental Illness Or Depression: They say I have PTSD.... I say I am a empath. I am very aware. And that is a lot to deal with.

Feelings About People: Refer to above

Relationship Status: Dating

When And How Often: Yes reoccurring but never with a spider and spider eggs. First time.
dreamer58567
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion