A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Snake Bite

Snake Bite

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Snake Bite

Postby dreamer58552 on January 10th, 2023, 4:21 pm

Dream: I was bitten by a snake, I was not concerned until swelling occurred and others noticed. They encouraged me to go to the emergency room. I was trying to get my ex-husband to take me (my youngest sons father) and he was not concerned, then reluctantly said he would take me.

I do not remember color, nor a place, just that I was outside. The feeling of not being concerned at first then a bit concerned, but no fear at all.

that was all of it

Significant Life Events: Nothing significant

Background: Employed - White - Female - Divorced - Christian

Mental Illness Or Depression: No, not at all, never

Feelings About People: My ex is a wonderful man. We were just together at our son's wedding, he was very pleasant and seemed to be glad to see me. I still love him as my son's father and wish him well, and he feels the same of me.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Non-recurring and it was about a month ago.
dreamer58552
Dream Lover

Re: Snake Bite

Postby chase on February 23rd, 2023, 5:39 pm

Whatever the dream is pointing it's corruption of your principles or standards (snake) and you're concern with reversing it quickly to avoid embarrassment or problems (emergency room). Have you felt that your feelings for your ex-husband corrupted your ability to confidently move on? If that is not possible, then the dream follows the same lines with some other life situation that mirrors the dream story.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion