A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Fenced

Fenced

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Fenced

Postby dreamer58530 on November 27th, 2022, 10:25 am

Dream: I dreamt that I was visiting a previous home when I noticed that part of the backyard fence was missing. It had been raining but the sun had come out and everything was fresh and glistening with color. I went out to inspect the fence and as I looked closer the fence just started to disappear. The boards left were charred from a fire. It appeared a lot of fences in the area were burned down from a recent fire. My neighbors fence was also gone and a company was measuring for a new fence when I asked if they would build me a new fence. The man said “ sure “ just give us a call.

Significant Life Events: My husbands grown kids , who are in their late 50’s and early 60’s, have quit seeing him recently. Their mother told my husband when he left her that she would turn the kids and the whole family against him. He chose to stay in the marriage until all three children became adults before the divorce. Now, after 37 years, his kids will not come and see him. My husband is thinking that the only reason they have rarely stay in contact is because of a possible inheritance. My daughter and family are very close to us. She was raised by the both of us and is married with three young children.

Background: 70 yo white female…I am a retired RN. I’ve been married for 37 years. We are both from previous marriages. We live in Paradise but also live on our cattle ranch part time in Arkansas.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Mena, Arkansas

Feelings About People: I did not know the men in my dream nor of any of the neighbors

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: Last night
dreamer58530
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion